Masonry Reinforcement Mesh - Stainless Steel - 685mm x 2438mm
Part code: DLM27
Provide added strength and stability.
- Galvanised or stainless steel finish.
- Assists resistance to tensile stresses where settlement occurs. Easily incorporated into mortar course, coiled for ease of handing.
- All metal components used in any particular application must be of the same material type.
- Gloves should be worn to protect hands from sharp metal edges.
- Position the mesh within the masonry bed joints, providing a minimum of 25mm cover to external faces.
- Overlap by a minimum of 75mm if joining two lengths together. The mesh can be laid every third brickwork course for most reinforcement.
|Range||Expanded Metal and Sheeting|
Masonry Reinforcement Mesh - Stainless Steel - 685mm x 2438mm ReviewsThere are no reviews yet for this product.