Rolawn Medallion® Turf is a multi-purpose, high-quality turf, specially grown from a blend of the finest fescue and ryegrass cultivars to produce a lawn with an outstanding, mixed fine leafed appearance that is hard wearing, slow growing, easy to maintain and drought tolerant.
- A technically superior product that roots aggressively giving early establishment.
- Looks outstanding on the day of delivery and with the correct maintenance will provide many years of satisfaction.
- One of the lightest turf rolls available making it easy to handle and lay.
- Medallion Turf stays fresher for longer through our unique Profresh® system and advanced harvesting methods.
- Contains cultivars with moderate shade tolerance.
- Each roll covers approximately 1m2. Typical roll dimensions when harvested are 610mm wide x 1640mm long and is cut to a depth of approximately 12.5mm.
- Approximate roll weight - 15kg.
- Available throughout the year and can be laid at any time except in frosty weather.
- Turf must be rolled out immediately in spring/summer and within 24 hours of delivery in the autumn/winter.
- Rolawn make strenuous efforts to minimise the existence of Annual Meadow Grass (AMG) within its turf, however under certain circumstances some rolls may have a higher content than others. AMG may become more evident in a lawn dependent on the seasons, onsite growing conditions and maintenance employed.
- May contain Oxygrid™ degradable netting.