Toothed Thin Coat Drywall Angle Bead - Galvanised - 2.4 Metre
Part code: TOOTH001
TTCB is pre-toothed thin coat bead that needs no nails or screws, just push and tap it on to the corner of the wall and get plastering.
TTCB (toothed thin coat bead), features tiny teeth spaced at 40mm intervals which grip the plaster board, holding the bead firmly in place.
Easy to install, just push and tap into place for a firm fit to the plaster board...
- Save money on nails and screws, you won’t be needing them.
- Pre-toothed at 40mm intervals.
- Save time, just tap into place and get started with the plaster application.
- Convenient - easy to dismount and reposition without damaging the bead or plaster board.
- Flexible - can be used in long or short lengths due to regular tooth spacing. You can still use traditional fixing methods in awkward areas if preferred.
|Range||Angle Beads Galvanised|
Toothed Thin Coat Drywall Angle Bead - Galvanised - 2.4 Metre ReviewsThere are no reviews yet for this product.