Simpson Strong-Tie Plasterstop Bead - Galvanised - 10mm x 2.4 Metre
Part code: PSB1024
Plastering and rendering made simple.
- Products simply fixed with plaster dabs or nails.
- Edges, arrises, corners, joints and abutments all easier to form.
- Designed to minimise potential chipping, cracking and associated damage.
Thin coat plaster stop bead (30mm Perforated Wing)
- Provides a neat finished thin coat plaster edge wherever required.
- Numerous applications internally including those at openings, abutment of walls and for ceiling finishes.
- Edge beads may be fixed by dabs or by masonry nails of similar material.
- Plasterboard Edge Bead: Fix the perforated wing flush to the board face before applying final skim coat. The bead may be reversed if required by fixing the wing to the board’s inner surface.
|Range||Stop Beads Galvanised|
Simpson Strong-Tie Plasterstop Bead - Galvanised - 10mm x 2.4 Metre ReviewsThere are no reviews yet for this product.